WebECS understands the necessity of high availability to our customers and make every effort to provide services that
consistently exceed your expectations. WebECS guarantees a 99.9% network uptime time (excluding scheduled maintenance).
If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee, a WebECS VDS or Managed services customer is eligible for a credit
on their current hosting account.
You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- Your account must be in good standing
- You must have a Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS) or Managed Service hosting account
- You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk (http://support.webecs.com) to the sales department
- All requests must be submitted within 3 days of the reported downtime
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the original reported service interruption
Should we incur a network outage, the SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly renewal price:
We will credit the customer 5% of their monthly fee for every 60 minutes of downtime (up to, but not exceeding 99.9% of one monthly payment, and the credit will be applied toward future payments).
WebECS is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Internal services such as IIS, SQL Server, mySQL, ASP.NET, PHP, etc.
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of WebECS and will be updated on the web site.
Any changes made to this SLA will take effect 5 days after it is published.